- Pre-Entry Enquiries Team
- Statement of service
Pre-Entry Enquiries Team
The Pre-Entry Enquiries Team is a dedicated information and guidance team here to help you find out about studying at Birmingham City University.
Our team consists of friendly, knowledgeable advisers who are trained to guide you through the vast range of qualifications on offer.
We will provide you with the information you need to make an informed choice about courses at Birmingham City University.
To help us to best respond to your enquiry, please select the most appropriate option for your enquiry as follows:
- Pre-application/general enquiries about our courses
- If you have already applied to us and have a question relating to your application
- If you are a current Birmingham City University student
- have not yet applied to us and have a question about any of the courses offered at Birmingham City University or have a question about the University
- need advice about entry requirements and the qualifications you need to apply for our courses
- aren’t sure about which course to choose
- need help and advice about applying to the University or entering Higher Education
- have questions about our main University Open Days
- are a parent, carer or school/college tutor seeking advice on behalf of a prospective student
- have a general question about a course or the University not relating to your application
Contact details for UK enquirers:
Contact the Pre-Entry Enquiries Team online by using the Course Enquiry Form or call +44 (0)121 331 5595.
Contact details for EU and International enquirers:
Enquire by using the International Enquiry Form or call +44 (0)121 331 5389.
The Pre-Entry Enquiries Team can advise on entry qualifications, access routes for mature students and how to apply. We’ll also help with the non-academic issues you may need to consider when applying for higher education, such as accommodation, child care, welfare services and financial support, and can arrange referrals to other University departments for more specialised advice.
We can help you if you are:
- a school or college leaver considering your subject, course or career option
- a parent
- a mature student without formal qualifications looking for guidance on entry routes into higher education
- someone considering a career change or retraining
- in full-time employment but interested in studying part-time for a professional qualification to help you develop your career
- looking for a part-time course for personal interest or self-development
- a teacher, careers advisor or employment and training adviser who needs to source information on behalf of a student or client.
See our statement of service for more details of what we can do for you.
- have a question about the progress of your application
- wish to provide additional information in support of your application
- wish to inform us about a change in your application details such as name, address or the qualifications you are taking
- wish to submit a revised personal statement to us in support of the course you are applying for
- have questions about an offer for a course you have been made by the University
- have a question about an Applicant Taster Day or an interview you have been invited to
- have received an unsuccessful decision on your application and would like feedback (please note we can only respond to written requests for feedback via post or email)
Contact details for UK applicants:
Contact the Admissions Team online or call +44 (0)121 331 6295.
When contacting admissions, please ensure you state your full name, the title of the course you have applied for and, where applicable, your UCAS Personal Identification Number.
Contact details for EU/International applicants:
All courses: [email protected] or call +44 (0)121 331 5389.